Re: Wiki upgrade

On 08 Feb 2007 14:32:17 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MM> Is there any time that is better / worse than any other time for
MM> anyone out there?  Does anyone care as long as enough advanced
MM> notice is given?

Any chance we could get the package import switched over from editing
CVSSyncNeeded to flags before the wiki is taken offline?

Sorry, i crossposted the hell out of this. The wiki won't be taken
offline just made un-editible for most of that time.  I haven't been
working with the CVSSync changes so I can't speak with any authority
on what will happen when with it.

           -Mike