Re: Want to take over orphaned package gtranslator

man, 22.01.2007 kl. 22.28 +0100, skrev Michael Schwendt:

        > That is based on the assumption that there is a recipe yet for
        > resurrecting dead packages.
        >
        > Because this one is not just orphaned, it has been declared a
        > "dead.package" prior to FC-6. Hence it doesn't have a branch
        "FC-6", but
        > just "devel", "FC-5" and older.
        >
        > You would need to return to the last known tag and bring back
        the files in
        > cvs devel branch. The tag is "gtranslator-1_1_6-3_fc5".

        How do I do this exacly?

        > The cvs staff wants a bugzilla review ticket # for branch
        creation
        > requests. This package is from fedora.us age. You won't find
        the review in
        > bugzilla.redhat.com. The policy on what to do in that case is
        not
        > known. Maybe you need to resubmit it for a quick review.

        Doing a re-review is fine by me. As soon as I have the devel
        branch
        resurrected I'll get to submitting gtranslator for review.

--
Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal <foolish@xxxxxxxxx>
- http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SindrePedersenBjordal