Re: Name for a FESCo Successor? Suggestions anyone?

+1 to Fedora Engineering Steering Committee.  :)

--g

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Hi!

/me again!

Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
[...]
But one issue is still totally undecided and needs to be solved soon:
What do we call that FESCo and Core Cabal successor? The "E" in FESCo
until now stood for Extras, but soon Extras will vanish due to the
merge. So hat do we want to call it? [...]

FESCo discussed this in todays meeting. We agreed to just continue with
the old name :)

It just means "Fedora Steering Committee" or "Fedora Engineering
Steering Committee" now :-))

CU
thl