Re: wiki reorganization

Hi,
On 1/6/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Anticipating the upcoming merge of Fedora Core and Extras I have been
removing the references to Fedora Core and replacing it with appropriate
terms throughout the wiki but I would need suggestions on how to handle
pages within the /Extras namespace.  Would moving them to /Packaging
make sense? Can we considering dropping the ACL's in the packaging page
and just add a note on top that changes needs to be handled by the
packaging committee?
I think yes. As all pages under /Extras are anyway related to
/Packaging, those can be moved to /Packaging. But How are we going to
replace Extras word in all those pages?
I have one suggestion, can we replace "Fedora Extras" words with
"Fedora Community"/"Fedora Collection" ?
Regards,
Parag Nemade.