Re: Possible wxWidgets-2.8 problem (rawhide)

On 12/17/06, Matthew Miller wrote:
I enabled 2.6 compatibility in the build, so theoretically anything that
worked with 2.6 should work -- unless it was depending on 2.2 compatibility,
which is now gone.

Hello,
I'm having the same problem too for the "toped" package in rawhide.
I've notified upstream, and upstream is working on it as well.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1622434&group_id=9863&atid=109863

When upstream compiled wxWidgets from  sources, toped is successfully
compiled with some minor patches, however with the FE rpms, it fails.
It seems that the wxWidgets 2.8 rpms aren't properly compiled.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com