Re: tog-pegasus ownership

Mark Hamzy wrote:

A while ago, I proposed taking over ownership of tog-pegasus. I wouldn't have minded if someone from Red Hat took it over, though. I notice that it is still unowed. Are there any objections to my taking over ownership of it?

Mark

Common Information Model/Web-Based Enterprise Management at http://www.openpegasus.org/ Take a look at the Linux Omni Printer Driver Framework at http://omniprint.sourceforge.net/

AFAIK, there would be zero objections to this. I think it would be a plus if someone with a vested interest in CIM who is connected to the inner workings of Pegasus would maintain it.