Re: Help Needed: Integration of Fedora Directory Server

On 12/8/06, Neal Becker <ndbecker2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is the plan for dealing with java?  AFAIK, FDS doesn't run without
proprietary java.

FDS runs fine its some of the management tools that don't.  And while
it requires proprietary java to run the code itself isn't proprietary,
not an ideal situation I know but I'm sure they're working on it.

             -Mike