Re: Anyone else having trouble with the cvs server?

On 12/4/06, Richard Dawe <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.

Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I'm seeing lots of hangs while trying to checkout stuff from cvs.  Our
> internet pipe is pretty much saturated so I expect things to be slow,
> but not to hang.  Anyone else having trouble?
>
> Two recent examples:
>
> $ ~/fedora/extras/plplot/common/cvs-import.sh *src.rpm
> Checking out the modules file...
[snip]

Try using the -t option, to see what cvs is really doing, e.g.:

  cvs -t co xorg-x11-drv-i810

Bye, Rich =]

Wellll this will be fun :-).  Ok, so those of you having problems, if
you wouldn't mind, send me your IP Address and about what time you had
the issues.  Also, I imported a new module and it seemed to work fine
so reproducing this error is key.

          -Mike