Would it be possible to put OpenSync (with plugins) in Extras?

Hi list.
(I have just subscribed, so sorry if this has already been requested.)

I repeat my question originally sent to the kde-redhat list (see below):
Would it be possible to include opensync (www.opensync.org) in fedora-extras?

Original post with answer from the kde-redhat-list: