Re: comps.xlm fc6 and devel update

On 11/22/06, Jean-Marc Pigeon <jmp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Bonjour a Tous,

        Updated comps-fe6.xml.in and comps-fe7.xml.in yesterday.
        done cvs update and cvs commit.
        Everything seems to be fine, but in
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/i386/
        comps.xml is still stamped November 16 (same for fc6 update).

        Is there a special 'trick' or procedure to have comps updated?

        Thanks.

I think there is only one person who does this right now, and he does
not update it very often, but I think atleast once per release.

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to automate the process, or if
it's feasable to allow sponsers or anyone in FESCo to update it.  I
think it would be nice to allow anyone to automatically update comps
immediately after they update the .in file.