Re: Re: Re: MonoDevelop 0.12-7.fc6

Tim and Alison Bentley wrote:
Paul wrote:

    Hi,

I was wondering why the current version of Monodevelop was missing the version control functionality:
         - Version Control provided by Subversion

    When I built it last using Subversion, it crashed and burned on both x86
    and x86_64

I tested last week end from Subversion and built it with --VersionControl and -ASPNET. I managed to get it to run. --debugger failed with a code error. I had no luck with the source code from the extras repository but that may be a user error. The APSNETEDIT required JCALLS-SHARP which I got from the mono Subversion repository but had build errors which I seemed to fix. The resulting installed modules could not be found by the monodevelop build. Again a user error. Building from source is not one of my strong points!

         - ASPX development provided by the ASPX plugins.
Neither were shipped with the source.
These are now available with the source.

I have attempted to build from source and have problems with every move I make.

    Monodevelop can be a bit of swine to build from source. Are you grabbing
    the sources directly from mono svn or using the src.rpm file?
Mono svn
    TTFN

    Paul
    Monodevelop packager