Re: Status of any effort to get Scipy into Extras?

On 11/20/06, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also there appears to be an issue with the current matplotlib in
Extras which is fixed if we update to matplotlib release 0.87.7.  I
need to dig up my bugzilla password so I can file about that.

Okay I've spun up 0.87.7 srpm of matplotlib, and pinged the current
maintainer about it and asked if he would like a co-maintainer.

Now I need to poke Neal and see if we can get scipy into
extras-development and then into fe6.

-jef