Re: recipes for bugzilla activity

On 10/19/06, Patrice Dumas <pertusus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I know that some people use nice reporting 'tools' (maybe just clever urls)
to gather information about somebody activity on bugzilla, and it may be
very usefull for example for decision about sponsoring, or to check activity
of a maintainer who don't answer a particular bug and so on. I think
it could be nice to have something on the wiki for such recipes, and a least
link it from

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SponsorProcess

I am pretty sure there are also other useful bugzilla recipes out
there; maybe we could start something like:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BugzillaRecipes

?