Re: Packages marked as dead

Roland McGrath wrote:
Looks like you missed the entire mass rebuild process and appeared to be
an AWOL maintainer:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/FC6MassRebuild

Just un-orphan the package and take it back on again.

It's a noarch package with nothing to be done.  I guess I missed some step
I was supposed to take to say that inaction was the only necessary action.

Just being a noarch package doesn't mean that there was no reason to rebuild it. One of the goals of the rebuild was to ensure that packages still built in mock with the new reduced buildroots, and that applies to noarch packages too.

Paul.