Re: Remaining FE6 cleanups

Hans de Goede wrote:
I see they were alreayd rebuild by Michael before he orphaned them, and
neither of them has nay open bugs, so it looks like modifying
owners.list is all thats needed, or am I missing something?

That is correct. All my packages were rebuilt, with one exception. gdk-pixbuf. This needs some autotools love to build in mock.

Michael