Re: List of inactive members in cvsextras that will be removed soon

On Sat, 2006-09-23 at 16:00 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> dledford dledford_AT_redhat.com Doug Ledford user 0

Unless someone activated my account when I wasn't looking, I still don't
have access to extras cvs, which would explain why I wasn't active, but
not a reason to remove my account.  It's reason to either A) activate my
account or B) tell me it was activated so I know I can get something
done in extras.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
              GPG KeyID: CFBFF194