Re: coverity code checker in Extras

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Denis Leroy wrote:

If the word is out that we have such a tool at our disposal, it might encourage upstream projects to work more closely with the Fedora community, which is all goodness imo.

I have the opportunity of also being upstream for two packages and I can confirm that all such nice static analysis is very welcomed. I've had the opportunity of testing another static analysis tool called Polyspace and very much enjoyed it cause it improves your coding style.

Linus