Emergency Buildsys Downtime

Sorry folks, I was just informed by our sysadmins who are currently at our colo that they need to physically move our network storage filer. Our buildsys machines are currently using the filers for direct mirror access. They will need to go down for a few while the filer is moved.

I will write here again when the builders are back up.

Sorry about the inconvenience.  This was a surprise for me too today.

Note that we have a few hours of total downtime of Fedora Infrastructure planned on August 30th in order to cleanup our server hosting space and make room for additional infrastructure servers. Details of this outage are coming soon.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx