groupdel in a spec file

Hi,

I have a package I'm reviewing which has a groupdel in the postun which
rpmlint is quite rightly objecting to (though only at a warning level
and doesn't mind groupadd being used).

Is there any caveats for checking to ensure that other users won't have
things broken should the rpm be removed? Or anything else that should be
observed prior to the groupdel being executed?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Ist du meine Mutter?" - der leerkinde