Re: cant upload new source

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
Hi.

Tim Lauridsen <tla-ml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Checking : yumex-1.1.1.tar.gz on
https://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/repo/extras/upload.cgi...
ERROR: could not check remote file status
make: *** [new-sources] Error 255

As has been told this is due to an expired certificate. Since I feel
like chasing bugs today:

Is there a way to provide me with an expired certificate, in order to
produce a patch that will lead to a more meaningful error message?

My own certificate is quite non-expired, unfortunately :)

I think i have my old cert someplace, i will try to find, and mail it later to day.

Tim