CompsXml and python modules

Hi!
Recently, I receive mail about adding my packages to comps file. But
I'm owner ot two packages: kadu and python-mutagen, that mail says
only about the first one. When I've taken a look on comps-fe6.xml.in,
I saw that there are no python packages.
I'm not sure if python modules owners haven't been added by their
owners yet, or we are simple not allowed to add them modules. Could
somebody explain me it?

Michał