Re: Packages missing in comps-feX.xml.in

Christian Iseli wrote:
Hi,

You own the following packages which are not listed in comps-fe6.xml.in
Please have a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CompsXml and
consider adding them

Thanks,
					Christian (c4chris)

----
crossfire
> prboom

These are game servers, not client applications. I guess they could still go in the 'games' category, along with xpilot-ng-server and wesnoth-server.

deutex
yadex

I'm not sure where these should go. They are DOOM game level editors. deutex is a command line tool, while yadex is a graphical editing app. They could fit in either the 'games' or 'graphics' group. Any suggestions on which would be better?

--Wart