Re: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Assignment and Querying

Warren Togami wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/lc4s2
The idea is that a standard URL "canned query" can be used to pull up all issues that nobody is working on. Then other project participants can easily find issues that are otherwise stuck and explicitly claim them. This is just a temporary URL, we should make a permanent URL somewhere in the Fedora Infrastructure.

If something truly bad remains assigned to nobody, and no one wishes to claim it, then these cases are to be identified and escalated to FPB, where priority assessment and assignment can happen.

I misstated this. Escalation would happen up the chain of command. In the case of Extras, it would start with FESCO first, then FPB if FESCO fails.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx