Something wrong in buildsys?

When I took a look on buildsys site today, I saw one package is
building for over one day.  Does that mean that there is something
wrong with build system? Isn't it blocking the system? Maybe there is
need to explicitly kill these builds. I don't believe that the build
will end at any time.
Also, I noticed that yesterday, I didn't recieve buildys package build
report. Isn't it related to these unbuilt packages?