Re: Any takers for perl modules RSS related?

On 7/23/06, Patrice Dumas <pertusus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to submit  http://exo.org.uk/code/rss2mail/, it depends on
many perl modules that are not in fedora extras. Before I submit them,
I let other more interested in these modules a chance to pick them up.
So if you're interested, I have packaged them and I intend to submit
those without taker:

I can't commit to ownership, but I'll certainly help review them if submitted.

                     -Chris

--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia