Becoming a sponsorer

Hi,

Given what I know about mono and how to package it and wotnot, I think
I'm up to the job of becoming a sponsor on it (there seems to be only me
and Chris Aillon who does things with mono - I'm sorry if anyone else is
and I've missed them - but there is a shortage of peeps who know about
these things).

What do I need to do to be reach such a high position?

TTFN

Paul
--
Computer sind Klimaanlagen sehr ähnlich: beide funktionieren, es sei
denn man öffnet die Fenster