Re: Waiting for sponsor's

Hi,

> Usually the sponsor also does the review of the first package, so in
> order to get your first package approved one still needs a sponsor
> AFAIK, so in essence I don't see the difference.

Sponsors are people that the FESCO bods believe have a strong enough
grasp and proven track record to be moved above mere packagers. They are
few and should be revered from on high. Their paths should be paved with
rose petals and nought but finest mead be presented for their pallets.

Now will *someone* please do the check on my mono packages! Now nrpms
has gone, there is a vacuum which needs filling.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Wenn eine große Vision zu groß ist, kann sie dich töten - du überschreitest
deine Grenzen in der sicheren Überzeugung, den vor dir liegenden Weg zu