comps.xml updates?

I've noticed that there are a number of packages in the Games group in
comps-fe5.xml.in in CVS that don't show up when I run 'yum groupinfo
games' in FE5.  Upon further investigation, it seems that none of the
changes to the games group in comps-fe5.xml.in are reflected with 'yum
groupinfo games'.

I recall earlier messages that instructed us to only edit
comps-fe5.xml.in.  What else needs to be done to get these changes
pushed to the mirrors so that 'yum groupinfo' can pick up the changes?

--Mike