Re: Builder configs updated

seth vidal wrote:
On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 15:06 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
Jeremy Katz wrote:
I've just updated the builder configs to set the packager, distribution
and vendor tags in the RPM.  Let me know if there are any problems with
it
Any chance of you updating the buildroots.xml files under http://fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/ so that mock on FC5 will pull in the buildsys-macros package for builds (i.e. remove the groupreqs and merge the build-base and build-minimal groups into the build group)?

that can be done - but there really should be something else done.

Might the "something else" be local repos bundled with the mock package and referred to by file:// URLs in the /etc/mock/*.cfg configurations so that mock didn't depend on fedoraproject.org in its "out of the box" configuration?

Paul.