Re: Push build to fix deps even if I can't test it?

o> My 0.02, just queue it.  This is the season of rawhide woe.

Which brings up the question of how we are going to handle testing and
package reviews when the development tree is expected to be broken.
Is a successful build against FC5 (or even FC4) sufficient, even
though it says nothing about whether the initial check in will build?

 - J<