UPDATE Re: CVS Branching for FC/FE 5 this afternoon

Jeremy Katz wrote:
I'm going to be doing the CVS branching for Fedora Core/Extras 5 this
afternoon.  While running the script for Extras, I will be locking
access to CVS and the build system will be down.  Also, I'll turn off
syncmail to avoid spamming everyone with 1000 branch commits :)  I
expect to be starting this process at about 3 pm Eastern (2000 UTC) and
it shouldn't take more than an hour.

When things come back up (and I'll send mail at that time), builds for
FE5 will need to be done separately from the development tree.

Jeremy

It will be a few more hours before the buildsys is brought online.

Warren