Re: Mono packages

On 03/11/2006 08:16 PM, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
Hi,

Which bugs? I tried getting fixes in as much as possible with mono the last few weeks, but we're in freeze now, so fixes are harder to get in.

I reported them into both the FC and Mono BZ's. The FC response was that
basically FC were packagers. The bugs included event handling,
(TextBox)foo->Clear() not working a quite a few other SWF bugs.

I'm not the person who owns the Core mono packages, but I've been doing a bunch of mono work for various reasons, partly because it's been busted for my Extras packages (banshee), and on several platforms I care about. I probably haven't seen the bugs since I don't get mail when people file bugs there (I wonder how to set that up). Actual references would be nice.

As I said a few days back, it may be worthwhile doing a daily build from
the daily generated tarballs as you can count on an SVN update almost
every 30 - 60 minutes, which makes it probably one of the most developed
bits of open source code!

If you move to a daily build, I'll jump straight back to the rpms as it
helps the FC chaps and community more than if I just use the source from
svn.

Not going to happen until after FC5 is finally done, and rawhide is pulling from the FC6 tree.