Re: Comps, or, Making it Easier for Users to Find Software

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Michael A. Peters (mpeters@xxxxxxx) said:
If you think there needs to be a new group, please let me know.
I don't know if it needs a separate group - but a group for fonts would
imho be of value, as it may make it easier for people looking for (free)
fonts to find them.

I don't maintain any font packages (yet).

Generally, fonts are included as part of the language support groups.

Erm

We (FE) are packaging more and more good general (iow not language specific) free fonts. I like the idea of a font group.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

Can a package be in 2 groups? (for the font case?)