Re: Documentation request

Michael Thomas wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

If you are packaging cool applications in Fedora Extras, you might be
interested in getting some users. If these applications just work after
yum install <package> then there isnt much to worry about but if there
are more configuration steps or additional packages required or ideal,
then help document these changes as soon as your package is imported
into the CVS.

You can document <foo> in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/<foo>. Refer to
this information from the Extras wiki pages if required. Note that
signing the CLA is required for wiki edit group access but if you are a
Fedora Extras packager you have already done this anyway.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing has the general guidelines.
Feel free to contact the websites team for any help. Thanks

As part of the Games SIG, I think it would be nice if we had a nice
documentation page(s) where we could describe the various games (with
screenshots) that have been packaged in FE.  Would it be appropriate to
create a wiki/Games/<foo> hierarchy to describe these FE timesinks?

Thats fine and dandy. If anyone is in doubt, about creating or editing pages and guidelines do not talk about it, go ahead and do it. There are a few people including me who watch all the changes being committed in the wiki and we can yell. revert and fix if anything goes wrong.

--
Rahul