Re: Ruby specfile template issues

MS> I leave that to the Fedora Ruby SIG, if such a thing exists.

In which case we're boned; such a sig would probably include Oliver
and I at this point, and I'm spread pretty thin.

So, what, do we just give up on packing Ruby things?  The base we have
to work with (Red Hat's core Ruby packages) seems to be so flawed that
we can't even start work on reasonable Extras packaging.

 - J<