Extras Lists Transition Plan

Hey folks,

During the last FESCO meeting we decided to split fedora-extras-list in order to better modularize discussion and communication within the Extras project. fedora-extras-list alone cannot support further growth in this quickly growing project. fedora-extras-list will be split into multiple lists, some of which will be mandatory for contributors to subscribe, and others will be optional but recommended.

fedora-extras-list

Anybody see any huge problems here? I'm going ahead with this plan sometime in the next day or two.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx