Re: Mono apps in extras

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis (quoting Red Hat) wrote:

"Business considerations that prevented certain Mono components from
being included in Fedora previously have now been resolved."

I still read this like "cheez we just MUST have all this cool Mono stuff with Beagle and Galago and all, perhaps the patent issue is not so bad after all?" just put in fancier language.

But really, it's the kind of thing I could have said myself, so I like it :-)

Linus