Re: How can I contribute?

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 11:05 -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
I've been fixing various packages to build on FC5. I'd like to contribute. It would be a waste for others to have to rediscover what I've already
done.  The problem is, I'm not in a position to be the maintainer of these
projects.  I'd just like to provide patches to someone else.  Is there any
mechanism to do this?

Put them up on a web page and let people know about them. What happens
from there is beyond your control.

Or even better file bugreports for each program/package in FE bugzilla, with as Summary: "PATCH: fix FC5 compile" or a similar subject but make sure the Summary starts with PATCH:

Regards,

Hans