Libtool files (.la) problem

Hello,

I've recently recompiled digikam package in FE devel tree and something went wrong:

grep: /usr/lib/libltdl.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libltdl.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libltdl.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[4]: *** [libsetup.la] Error 1

Several weeks ago the same package has compiled without errors, so probably things in devel tree has changed.

Should I add libtool-ltdl-devel (it include libltdl.la) to BR, or maybe *.la files in /usr/lib/ should be fixed (I don't know which packages provide .la file which reffer to libltdl.la, because I don't have access to rawhide)?

--
Marcin Garski