Self introduction: Peter Bojtos

Dear List Members,

My name is Peter Bojtos. I'm working for a hungarian IT company and I'm leading the development of an educational Linux distribution called SuliX. It is based on Fedora, so I'm interested in the educational section. (It is a long story: http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=sulix)
I hope I can learn a lot and help a lot as well. I think it is important to give back to the community as much as possible.

Cheers,
Peter