Self Introduction

Hi,

My name is Arun. I maintain bunch of packages https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/sagarun . I'd like to contribute to your efforts in creating education spin. I'd also love to know the current status of the spin.

Here is some background information,
Last December some of our folks from India started an effort to create a spin/remix that targets children and education https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraForKids . I was  part of it. Some how we stopped working on it due to various reasons.  we started  a discussion about the spin very recently in fedora India list https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2011-August/004796.html. We have handful of people willing to help.

--
Arun S.A.G
http://zer0c00l.in/