What's going on with Sugar on a Stick?

Hi all,

as you may have noticed, there are a couple of changes coming to Sugar
on a Stick to keep the whole project sustainable. In the upcoming month,
from March 28 (I'll be off starting Sunday night) to May 7, my ability
to devote time to the project will cease. I have to prepare for my major
A-level exams; more importantly, I have to secure a significant amount
of funding in order to be able to attend college later this fall. (If
you're interested in helping, see
http://sdziallas.com/blog/sebastian/2010/03/sebastian-needs-100k.html
for more details - any advice would be appreciated.)

This does not affect the release date. Sugar on a Stick will be released
as a spin through Fedora's release engineering process on May 11. We are
bound to this date and will have a working release in time. The general
release schedule including all relevant policies is available here [1].
Nightly builds are also available [2] (and will contain a fixed IRC
activity within a couple of days, as soon as [3] has been pushed to stable).

Activity authors are also advised that the final freeze date for package
updates is April 27, so make sure to get fixes pushed well in advance to
give package maintainers and the update system time to process.

Peter Robinson has kindly agreed to act in case something is needed.
Please make sure to post to the appropriate lists, though, so that
everybody is in the loop. Finally, please file bugs at
bugs.sugarlabs.org as explained in [4] to save all of us time.

Thanks,
--Sebastian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule
[2] http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/soas/