Meeting Log & New Goals for F12

Hi all,

I'd like to take a minute to thank everybody for this very productive meeting today! We've made really good progress, as you can also see in log, which is available here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Meetings/2009-06-05

The next action items have been kindly summarized by Mel here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Meetings

Now what are our new goals for the upcoming F12 Education Spin?

The target user base will be educators and professors, who're for example teaching classes in education, making it easier for their students to use, but also to contribute to educational efforts, such as our SIG, but also other projects.

One possibility to do so will be POSSE, which we'll be targeting with a special spin (more e-mails to follow), to gather more feedback.

--Sebastian