Re: [IAEP] Announcing Fedora Sugar Spin!

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Bill Kerr wrote:

Problems:
 *  not enough activities

This will become better over time. Since we need to package activities for Fedora and they need to be reviewed, there can be a bit of a lag. The activities should be coming online continually.

 *  collaboration did not work out of the box when tested on my network
    at school :-(

Meaning what, exactly?  Can you be more specific?

 *  shutdown does not work from drop down xo icon

Yeah, I noticed that in my previous attempts, too.

--g