REMINDER: Fedora Education Meeting

Hi everybody,

I have added some information to the wiki concerning the meeting (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Agenda).

If there are no contradictions, I would like to announce a meeting today, April 18 at 1800 UTC on #fedora-meeting!

This would happen in about 5 and a half hours right now.

By the way: Here are some further information related to a possible education spin and educational applications in Fedora:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Spin
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Apps

CU
Sebastian

sebastian@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,

the question is, whether there would be enough interest in such a meeting and how many people would be able to participate.

Are there any contradictions concerning the time & date?

Sebastian

sebastian@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi everybody,

last time, things turned out to be somehow difficult to organize (maybe also due to some mistakes of mine).

I just wanted to make a new proposal for a possible meeting:

I am still going to set up a wiki page, but here [1] are some topics for the last try.

How about Friday, April 18 at 1900 GMT on #fedora-meeting?

If this somehow a short time frame, let's talk about it and find another fitting date - it's just a proposal. ;)

Sebastian

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-education-list/2008-March/msg00006.html