Education and FOSS Mini-conference in Melbourne - Jan 2008

[also posted on the K12OSN mailing list]

I am organizing this year's Open Source and Education mini-conference at the Australian National Linux conference (linux.conf.au 2008) in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I wanted to extend an invitation to all members of this list to speak at this FOSS and Education gathering. Last year, we had an great group of speakers from all over the world.

The details and call for presentations at the mini-conference can be viewed at:

		http://www.fossed.org/lca08/index.html

	The general conference website is:

		http://linux.conf.au/

Unfortunately, there is still no money available to assist with travel. If you have recommendations for other people that I should invite, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC
Post Mills, Vermont, USA