Re: Fedora and LTSP Development

> It would be a dead end to integrate LTSP 4.2 into Fedora.

I sort of figured that, but thought I'd ask to confirm.

> At the moment however we have trouble with higher priorities within
> Fedora (like the merge), and we need more volunteers to help with LTSP
> 5.0 for Fedora if we are to make any progress in the near-term.
>
> Eric Harrison has already did lots of the hacking to get 5.0 working on
> Fedora, but does not seem to have time to attempt integration of that in
> Fedora or ask for help from other Fedora contributors.  That would be a
> good place to start if someone wants to help.
>
> Warren Togami
> wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx

I saw a video clip posted to the k12osn list last week of a meeting between you and the
Fedora folks discussing this implementation.  I wish you the best of luck and I think
this is a great goal to work towards.  I don't think I have the knowledge to help out
with the integration process (not much of a programmer), but if you guys do get a list
of tasks outlined to accomplish the integration please post them to this list and others
so those interested in helping can have some direction.

Thanks,
Jim Kronebusch