Re: Fedora Education Initiative: two months later

> > - Plan Fedora's involvement in Open Source in Education conferences
> > coming up, like the ones in ME and NH during June and July.
>
> We're trying to get someone to attend besides Warren -- who I presume is
> going to at least one, if not both.

Sounds good.

> Also, we're looking to hold a local event here in North Carolina.  Hey,
> NELS folks -- got any materials we can leverage for a one-day conference
> for Technology Coordinators?

Our website (http://nelinux.net) runs on Moodle, and we're asking all
our presenters to create courses with their session content. So that
might be useful. If you'd like we can talk offline about you possibly
using nelinux.net to host courses for your own event.

> Our hope is that we can either (a) send a cameraperson to NELS (still
> working on that), or (b) send a cameraperson to our local event (cheaper,
> heh.)

You're more than welcome if you decide to come to NELS. :)

--matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/

718 Fox Hollow Drive
Hudson, NH  03051  U.S.A.
+1 603.236.1054 (cell)