Re: Open Source Lab Details for NECC 2006

On 4/19/06, Thomas Chung <tchung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> This is my first time hearing "National Educational Computing Conference 2006".
> Two questions.
> 1. Have you contacted anyone in Fedora Marketing or Fedora Ambassadors
> for any help?

No.  I have been talking with Sarah Jones from Red Hat who does
events, and I thought we were going to get some support but I haven't
heard from her in some time.

I'd be very interested in making contact on either front.  Can you help?

> 2. Do you have a webiste where we can learn more about this event?

The NECC website is at http://center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/NECC2006/.  This
is the second year I've been asked to lead the Open Source effort
there, and the first year that our presenters are actually listed in
the program as full speakers.  It's significant progress, and came out
of providing a similar lineup at the cue.org show in Palm Springs some
weeks ago.

--
Steve Hargadon
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.K12Computers.com - (Refurbished Dell Optiplexes for Schools)
www.TechnologyRescue.com - (Linux Thin Client Solutions)
www.LiveKiosk.com - (Free WebStation Software)
www.PublicWebStations.com - (Disaster & Shelter WebStation Software)
www.SteveHargadon.com - (Blog on Technology, Education, & Computer Reuse)
www.K12OpenSource.com - (Blog on Free and Open Source Software in Schools)

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]