Soliciting Contributions for "Open Source In Education" Book

I posted this to some other FOSS in Education lists a couple of weeks
ago, but not to this list.  Sorry for the duplication if you have seen
it already.

ISTE, the International Society for Technology in Education
(www.iste.org), has asked  me to coordinate the writing of a book on
Open Source Software in Education, which they will publish.

I'm interested in:

1.  Ideas, feedback, brainstorming, etc.  What topics should be
covered in this book?  What specific programs?  Who is the audience?
Are there books already written that we should look at?

2.  Contributors.  Would you like to contribute?  Can you think of
someone I should make sure has a chance to contribute?

Please post this to any other lists you feel could help in this effort.

Thank you.

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]